Mel Cook Insurance.

Life Home Vehicle Farm

Income cover:

You can insure up to a maximum of 75% of your gross earned income. The benefit is paid in the event you are unable to work for more that 10 hours per week (general definition). Depending on the insured's occupation, cover may be on a "Loss of Earnings" basis (Indemnity Cover) or "Agreed Value", where the insurer and insured agree on the level of benefit to be paid. Agreed Value cover must be supported by evidence of earnings at time of application for cover. Loss of Earnings Plus also available.

Best suited to:

Anyone who earns an income. Your ability to earn is your biggest asset.

Want to know more? Contact Us


Web design by